Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UNinspired

ive been MIA for some weeks now.


primary cause: lack of time to think (that's refreshing to hear!) AND very very very uninspired!


i admit... men, boys or guys (semantics!) inspire me hahaha... at the very least inspire me to write. Mr. dentist did that precisely. sadly he's all in the past. Number permanently erased.


i would have wanted to return to the cyberworld with a fantabulous story... mind you...i waited and waited and waited..but to no avail... i am back with the same mediocre life story...


i was hopeful for a time though... cause there was a buzz in the office about a guy... a guy who's enamored by moi (haha im exaggerating of course)... i deduced this ok. but i think there really is a guy. as to who he is i have no clue. i first heard about the guy when i was chitchatting with the hubby of our mom figure in the office.


brief background:everyone in the office is convinced that i have the tendency to blow off my monthly check with my very unpractical bag purchases...haha and to top it all off everyone knows that i've been eyeing an LV bag for my bday...


i was joking about it with him (the hubby) asking him if he knew anyone who'd be fool enough to get me one. surprisingly, he said he actually knew someone. i kept composed (seemingly disinterested when here i am weeks later blogging bout it) and replied "go!basta walang kapalit. no strings attached". or something to that effect. that's basically the highlight of the story. i never bothered to ask more about the guy. i have to keep up with my infamous reputation. i mean if he really likes me come on make the move (then ill turn you down..kidding! or not!).

so that made me hoping. by that i meant he. not that i wanted him to profess his undying crush for me. it was more of knowing that someone remembered and made a gesture (grand)haha.

which reminds me (office romance). in my world, DOMs rule. not that i have a say in this. i came in with that structure in place. anyway, i was on the lift with my officemate. i forgot my id then so she had to loan me her fairly large envelope. I was hugging the said envelope (to hide the fact that i forgot my id) when in comes one of the DOM rulers. He stood next to me. Since he was our senior, we greeted him with much gaiety. after which he conveniently pionted (his fingertip touched the envelope and lingered there then off and back again) at the envelope i was hugging (right where my dairy area was located at the other side of the envelope) playfully asking what was inside it the joking later if there was money in it. Remaining polite, i looked at my officemate and then back to him and told him it was all papers. Then i gave him a cold shoulder and he finally gave up with his attempt for small talk and pretended to text instead. A few days after there was a blind item on a similar incident that happened on the vip lift but between the (who had similar features) lift operator minus the protective envelope barrier and the said DOM (who was in a blind item earlier this year for attempting to make a move on his staff with similar features again)

rubbish entry i know. im just forcing myself to post an entry to get back in the game.

i need inspiration!come to me please! i need you! mr. made to order, i'm praying for you to pop into my life ! GIVE ME INSPIRATION!




No comments:

Post a Comment